Our new restaurant, Kva Arkiz and Mateo, is adjacent to Matian Hotel Boutique and serves Mexican specialty dishes created with fresh local ingredients. This Tequisquiapan restaurant can welcome 40 guests and is open to the public. It’s the ideal location to savor lunch and/or dinner in a cozy, traditional ambiance.
- Mondays from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays we are closed
- Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sundays from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
We invite you to stop by to enjoy any of the many specialties served at Kva Arkiz and Mateo. The flavor and aroma of our country’s traditional dishes are a delight to the palate, and can be accompanied by one of the excellent wines from our cellar.