In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Private Parties (the “Law”), and in compliance with the obligation of Matmatian, S.A. de C.V. (“Matian Hotel Boutique”) consisting of protecting the Personal Data of their clients, affiliates and/or beneficiaries of any of the products, services or memberships belonging to “Matian Hotel Boutique” we make of your knowledge the following:
Responsible of the Personal Data
For purposes of the provisions of Section I of Article 16 of the Law, the address of “Matian Hotel Boutique” is Centenario #27, Centro, CP 76750, Tequisquiapan, Querétaro, México.
Information to be Collected
We inform you that “Matian Hotel Boutique” may collect information through different sources, among them:
- Personally: when you request or acquire any of the services provided.
- Direct: when you provide us with your Personal Data to request our services or hire them.
- Indirect: from any other source of commercially available information or that is permitted by the Law.
- General data: name, sex, address, telephone numbers (home, office and cell phone), email, age, date of birth, personal references, occupation, nationality, country of birth, marital status, Unique Population Registry Code, Federal Taxpayer Registry, name of the company where you have worked, position, seniority in the company, source of income, net monthly income, Social Security Number, education, economic dependents, spouse data, education, sector, type of contract, activity/business, position/occupation, work address in Mexico and the data and information that according to the Law concern to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Video surveillance: for safety reasons “Matian Hotel Boutique” may be able to install video surveillance equipment in all and/or in some of its establishments, so it may be able to collect images, photographs, videos, voices and/or sounds that identify or make identifiable our clients and/or any individual who is inside or transits in and/or through the facilities of “Matian Hotel Boutique”.
Purposes to Which the Treatment of Personal Data may be Subjected
Additionally, to the above mentioned, your Personal Data may also have, among others, the following purposes:
- Commercial purposes, in order to share with you the commercial information of “Matian Hotel Boutique”.
- Direct, telephone or online payment, in order to make the economic charges of the products purchased by the clients of “Matian Hotel Boutique” to the bank cards, derived from the subscriptions and/or the purchase of the products or services.
- Requirements and compliance of obligations of public and administrative entities, with the objective of responding to information requirements of public and administrative entities in the exercise of their legal functions or by court order, as well as for the collection of information, storage, delivery of notices and fulfillment of obligations in charge of “Matian Hotel Boutique” related to compliance with the Federal Law of Prevention and Identification of Operations with Resources from Illicit Origin and other applicable regulations.
Options and Means that the “Matian Hotel Boutique” offers to the Owners of Personal Data to Limit the Use or Disclosure of their Information
Means for the Exercise of Rights of the Owner
The Owner of Personal Data may exercise their rights of denial, access, revocation, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- The full name of the Owner of the Personal Data, address and email account to be able to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity and, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Owner of the Personal Data.
- The clear and precise description of the Personal Data regarding to which the owner seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of Personal Data.
For the purposes that gave rise and are necessary for the relationship, it will be understood that, in case of requesting the right of denial, the Owner accepts that he will not be able to hire some of the products or services provided by “Matian Hotel Boutique”.
Transfer of Personal Data
“Matian Hotel Boutique” may perform the transfer of data to:
- The affiliated and subsidiary companies.
- Third party service providers for compliance with the legal obligations acquired by “Matian Hotel Boutique” or by any of the affiliated and subsidiary companies.
- Third party providers of research services, data analysis, submission of information focused on the needs of the Owner of Personal Data, as well as performing other services needed or required by the Owner of the Personal Data.
- Commercial partners with whom “Matian Hotel Boutique” carry out agreements or contracts focused in the development of new products and/or services focused on the improvement and according to their needs and research.
- Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including the merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
- Other transmissions provided in the aforementioned Law and its Regulations.
- Email provided by the Owner of the Personal Data.
- Announcements on the internet portal of “Matian Hotel Boutique”.
- Any other means of public or private communication.